christmas

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I really want to give up....but I won't!

Okay....this weekend I told Big C that I wanted him to close down the blog. Of course, he wonders why, to which I reply whining.......

1. I don't have time to keep it up!
2. I can't write well and therefore it is not entertaining!
3. All of my other blogging friends are so good at it and I'm not!

When I was done whining, he reminded me why I started the blog in the first place. It was not to show off my writing skills or to have better blogs than my friends, but that it was to share what our family is up with those that don't live close by. Then he asked me to keep it up.

So........here I am on a Sunday afternoon with a cup of hot green tea in complete quiet (everyone is napping or reading) catching up on the blog.

Here goes....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy keeping up with your blog Jen! :)
I do understand how you feel though. I read some other blogs and never feel that mine is as entertaining. But, it does keep my family and friends that are not in our area informed.
Anyway, glad you are not giving up!

Tracey said...

I would be very sad if you gave up your blog. I don't get to see you nearly as often as I would like and it helps me to 'be there'...if that makes any sense. Of course, this comment makes it look like it's all about 'me'..but it's not..your blog is all about you and about documenting YOUR family's adventures. And..your children will be so proud to have a record of the super cool stuff y'all did while they were growing up!

So..as I sit here, swallowed up with next year's school books, I thank you for the pleasant diversion..what would I do without pictures of the Toscano boys??? Give them all big hugs for me!

Norma said...

Your blog blesses me! I have kept at mine for the same reason you keep at yours... there are people I love who I'd love so share everydays with, but for one reason or another, it just doesn't happen. But the blogosphere helps us connect, for which I am grateful. I hope you keep on blogging as you have time. I love hearing what's happening with the Toscano family. :)