christmas

Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding!

L was invited to be the ring bearer for a very sweet couple we know from church. We were very excited for him, but I must admit I was anxious to see if he would actually make it down the aisle. Here are some pictures from the big weekend.

Getting ready for the rehearsal!

Turns out the flower girl was the sweetest, most beautiful little girl you have ever seen. Once I met her I felt confident that with her by his side, he would make it and he did! He also fell head over heels with her as you will see in the pictures of the reception later!

Luke and I waiting in the church lobby the night of the rehearsal!

The big day! Doesn't he look so handsome!

No flash allowed in church, so I didn't get any good pictures, but I wanted to show you proof that he did it! I am hoping to get some better shots from the photographer!

After the wedding, cheesing it up!

My handsome big boys!

The reception was at a children's museum. Here is big C on the pirate ship, playing with the boys!

As soon as we walked into the reception, L was seeking out his flower girl. Here they are cutting a rug!

In fact all our boys danced all night. I told Big C to take lots of pictures, not sure they will do that in a couple of years!
Always the center of attention!

It was a wonderful time and we were so thankful to be a part of this special day!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

OK, he's just the cutest thing ever! So glad y'all have those memories..what a fun wedding! Have you seen the video of the bride and her dad during their first 'dance'...HILARIOUS!

smpolkadots said...

LOVE the picture of pirate chuck!

Together We Save said...

Looks like everyone had losts of fun.