christmas

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sweet Christmas Moments!

Christmas Eve!







Add Image


Christmas Morning!




Every year Uncle Jimmy gives the boys a bunch of coins to sort out and buy gifts for the family. After buying all their gifts they had $12 left. So, this is me pictured with my $12 Trader Joe card. :) I was told that I am ONLY to buy treats for myself with it! YUM!

Christmas Day Fun!



Okay, all my blogger friends, I guess I am in need of a lesson in digital scrapbooking. Anyone interested?
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love the pictures! I'd love to show you what I know about digi-scrapping..I'm NO WHERE near as talented as Heather, but maybe I can help while she's in her 'busy' time...Let me know..

cjtoscano said...

Thanks! I'd love it. Just let me know when!

Anonymous said...

I have started doing all my scrapbooking on shutterfly. I can help with that if you are interested. Nothing as cute as Heathers lay outs. But, still fun.
I also recommend downloading picasa from google - it's free and a great photo editing program.

Norma said...

What sweet Christmas pics! Happy New Year!!!