christmas

Friday, January 23, 2009

Poor J

Okay, J loves his milk, Silk Soymilk in the purple carton to be exact! Well, today when he woke up from his nap, we didn't have any. I asked Dad to bring some home on the way home from work, but J wasn't hearing any of that. He dragged me over to the fridge and opened it, searching for some milk.

Where is the milk? There must be some in here!

Maybe it is on a higher shelf!

What's that? I think I spotted something! Oops, no, that is just Mommy's creamer for coffee. Shucks!

Wait! Here is something that looks good!

Yeah! How about some Pedialyte mom?

No pictures of what occurred after I took that away. Too busy consoling the poor soul! Mental note - never be without Silk Soymilk in the purple container.
On a different note - have you ever seen a child that sucks his thumb and picks his nose at the same time? Must get it from one of his brothers!

My sweet J! You'll think this is all funny when you are a bit older!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

You are hilarious! Poor J...it's bad not to have that special beverage when you need it most. I would hate to be around me if the coffee wasn't available in the mornings! Now that I think about it, K3 doesn't have any soy milk either...