christmas

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Green Drink!



For Christmas, my sweet husband, bought me a high powered blender. I have wanted one for a long time so I can make green drinks for ourfamily. My old blender was from our wedding and wasn't able to handlethe greens. So now we drink a green drink every day and we all love it AND we have avoided major sickness so far this year! Yeah!


In the first picture there are flax seeds, an apple, strawberries, cranberries,blueberries, kale, ice and water. We have used many combinations and love them all!The combinations are endless and I am just getting started!

It grinds it down right to a juice, as you can see in the second photo.I could never get my boys to eat kale and now they drink it every day!


Thanks Baby! I love my Christmas gift and so does everyone else!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

In the words of the famous American, Will Smith... " I gotta get me one of these!".

Anonymous said...

post some of your combinations...I might think about getting healthy one of these days. That looked really yummy.

Anonymous said...

The possibilities are endless...yesterday we had orange, banana, pear, grapes and mustard greens. Just throw in a bunch of fruit and add the greens. If your kids are nervous about the green color add blueberries!