christmas

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mom's weekend away!!!!!

I had the opportunity to attend a Woman's retreat last weekend....the whole weekend!
It was an amazing time and I was so blessed. The speaker, Jennifer Kennedy Dean, was amazing. The fellowship with my sweet friends was refreshing and God taught me so much! Overall, a great experience and I hope I can attend next year!
Here is a picture of my friend M and I. We are so busy that we rarely get to see each other, but this weekend we got to spend over 6 hours in the car and then room together. It was wonderful!
Big C had a very busy weekend trying to manage all the boys. Good thing he had some help from his aunt and some sweet friends of ours. On Saturday he and C1 were able to attend a UNC football game, thanks to our friends (M & P). They had an amazing time! Good father and son bonding. C2 got to have a sleepover with a friend and attend a football game as well, NC State and Duke. He had a blast. L and J got to hang with their aunt and cousin and had so much fun!

When I home, I was showered with gifts and hugs from my sweet husband, who said, (I don't know how many times!) I'm so glad your home. In fact the day after I got home, the boys and I got home later than Big C because we were at a play. As we pulled in the driveway ....

L says, "Mommy are we having a party?"

I said, "No, why?"

He said, "Because I see flowers and balloons on the table"

I was greated with another big hug and another, "I'm so glad you are home!" It was wonderful. I told him, I need to get away more often :)


Big C is a wonderful husband and a great dad and I am so thankful for him!

No comments: