christmas

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I've been tagged!

A fellow homeschooling mom and sweet friend, has tagged me. She informs me that all I have to do is post my daily schedule. Okay....here goes!

Lately, it seems rare that we are able to follow the same routine every day. I'll go ahead and share what we do on the days that we are able to stay home the whole day. Pajama days, I love these days and wish we had more of them.

Mom is up at 6 to exercise, do bible study and answer emails.

I usually have about 30 minutes until C2 wakes up, he is my early riser!

7 is time for shower and chores.

Breakfast and devotion at 8.

More chores at 8:30.
Prayer journals and bible study with the boys at 9

At 9:30, the big boys do independent work (math, Latin, and grammar) while I play with J and L is on the computer

We have snack and play at 10. I usually also try to start making a bread at this time.
At 10:30 we all meet up for history, geography, vocabulary, etc.

Then it is on to literature both independent and with mom. L and J play together during this time.

Around 11:45 I prepare lunch to the sound of C1 practicing guitar! Love that!

Lunch and more chores! I try to get dinner started now.
After lunch I read to the little ones and put them down, then I read to the big ones. We reading the Sugar Creek Gang series and are really enjoying it.

Then it is back to the books with the big boys. This is when we go over all independent work from earlier. We also do some research during this time.

We finish up around 3:30 and then the boys can play outside. I finish up dinner prep and yes, you guessed it, more chores!

We sometimes to go the library or run errands during this time.

Dinner is around 6:30.

Then we either just hang, watch a movie or play a game.

All boys in bed no later than 8. (For reason why, see below)

If Big C and I can stay awake, we really enjoy watching a movie together before bed.

God is good to allow me to have all this precious time with my boys! I am very thankful.


This is the usual scene before bed!


No comments: