christmas

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cooking...lots of cooking!

We had lots of opportunities to cook this week! Since I love cooking it is such a sweet time when I am able to share that with the boys.

I decided this week that C1was old enough to cook at the stove, with supervision of course! He made scrambled eggs one day and everyone loved them. He also cooked up the ground turkey for chili in the crockpot. He was so amazed how it came together that he took a picture of it in the crockpot! Doesn't it look delicious! They had the chili with rice and cheese for dinner and loved it!

L and I also made a vegan chocolate banana nut bread together. Very moist and delicious. His favorite part is obviously licking anything he can get his hands on and since I don't bake with eggs it was alright with me!

Lastly, all the boys and I made an empanada for the International Festival they participated in. (That post is to follow!)






As you can see we made a giant size empanada! The boys loved it and I think it was a hit at the International fair, because we didn't bring any home!

No comments: