christmas

Monday, August 11, 2008

Big Boys!



Yesterday morning as we were getting ready for church, we were shocked to see how big these boys are getting. J got a haircut on Saturday and he looks like such a big boy! It is amazing what cutting off those first locks can do!
For some reason C1 looked like a middle schooler to me today. Between the glasses and his braces.... Oh my....Is it possible that we have an almost 9 year old. What happened to our baby!!
They both looked so handsome and grown up that we had to share!

1 comment:

Jen Bretsch said...

Hello Jen, Chuck, Cal, Cole, Luke and Jesse and greetings from Washington, DC! I really miss you all so much and this blog will help me be closer to you...thank you for keeping it going. I love all the pictures - the boys are amazing and getting so big. Best of luck to you all with the new school year kicking off. I'll be reading about your progress. Love, Aunt Jen